Policies & Procedures

By accepting this estimate from The Canton Cleaning Company, you agree to the following: 

Service Guarantee: 

We proudly offer a 48-hr service guarantee. Meaning if any portion of your cleaning is deemed unsatisfactory, please notify us within 48 hours of the service visit. We will promptly have a team return to you to address those areas within 1-2 business days. You may be asked to provide visual evidence on a case by case basis. 

Estimates: 

Estimates are created based upon information garnered from the home survey application and are done in good faith, site-unseen. Estimates are dictated upon reasonable and average conditions of home sites. The Canton Cleaning Company strives to adhere to our estimate to the best of our ability. However, we do reserve 

the right to propose a change in the estimated cost if the scope of service requires additional time or equipment to complete the necessary scope of service. Our team will strive to communicate adjustments ahead of service completion. 

Time windows: 

Our team strives to make every effort to arrive at the scheduled start time. However, sometimes earlier appointments exceed the estimated time, therefore impacting scheduled start times later in the day. In order to ensure all customers are left with a cleaning that meets our high standards, we reserve the right to arrive within an hour of the requested start time. Delays in arrival times will be communicated to the client. 

Cancellation Policy: 

We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee if an appointment is cancelled less than 12 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. 

Payment Types 

Types of accepted payment include: Venmo (@canton-cleaning), Square and payment via check. Unless otherwise indicated, customers will receive an invoice to their email on file from Square after booking an appointment. Customers may also pay via Venmo instead, if indicated to our team as the preferred payment method. 

Gratuity: 

Tips are not required, but appreciated for exceptional service. Tips can be given to our team in cash or added directly to the electronic payment. 

First time customers: 

As our services are done in good faith, we require a card on file for all first time customers. A 25% deposit is required at the booking of the service to reserve the time slot. The remaining 75% balance is to be charged on the next business day after service completion. 

Late Payments: 

We reserve the right to charge the card on file for remaining account balances if the invoice is unpaid for more than 1 business day. Our accounting team will send a minimum of one reminder before the charge is processed. Future recurring service appointments will be voided until payment is rendered. 

Accounts Receivable: 

For past-due payments of greater than net 30, we will send the amount due to a third party collections agency.